How do I gain access to the Members Only portal? If you are a Foundation member, please login here. If you are not a Foundation member, please follow these steps:
- First, become a free online community member. If you've already created a free account, skip to the next step. Otherwise, click here to create an online account. You will receive our monthly eFriend newsletter sent to your email address.
- Second, become a Foundation Member. Click here to join and pay an annual fee* of $35 (U.S. or Canada) or $45 for International. Membership activation may take 1-2 business days. Foundation Members will login with the online community member user name and password to enjoy benefits above, including access to the "Members Only" section.
*If you are financially unable to support the Foundation through membership, please email us at email@example.com or call (512) 366-9109 to request a scholarship (free membership).
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you will receive:
- NightWalkers, our quarterly print magazine covering research advances and treatments
- An RLS Medical Bulletin—the most comprehensive resource on RLS—to share with your healthcare provider
- Access to "Members Only" website section with NightWalkers archives, webinar archives and downloadable publications
- A medical information card for your wallet in the event of an emergency
- An RLS awareness magnet
- Members-only discounts on products
- A Special Accommodations card for use when traveling
- The strength, knowledge and hope gained from working together with thousands of others to support important research toward a cure
"It was so comforting to find an organization that totally understand restless legs syndrome and the affect it can have on one's life. Sleep deprivation is serious. I've learned about side effects of medications used to treat the disease, that it is genetics, that there are things one can do from a nutritional and supplemental aspect to help. They have now established quality centers. The webinars are very educational. They've given me hope. This is such a stupid and silly disease. People have a very difficult time understanding it, if they have never been affected. This organization is awesome."
To read other reviews or submit a review on the Foundation, please click here.