Here at the Foundation, we’re passionate about doing whatever we can to help people and families who are affected by restless legs syndrome (RLS). Maybe you are too? If so, we invite you to join our team as a volunteer!
We are a small organization doing big work, so there are always opportunities for you to get involved. Our staff is welcoming and eager to work with people who share our dedication to helping others.
- Awareness Day Ambassadors – help raise RLS awareness by reaching out to your social networks on September 23, Restless Legs Syndrome Awareness Day.
- Support Group Leader – create an RLS support group in your community. If you don’t see a support group meeting in your area, please consider starting one!
- If you are interested in leading a support group in your area, first review the description and then submit your completed application.
- Support Contact – provide remote support (via email and phone) to others seeking guidance in dealing with RLS.
- Two years’ experience as a support group leader is required to become a support contact.
To sign up or inquire about any of these opportunities, contact Chiara Corey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 366-9109.