Healthcare Provider Information
The Willis-Ekbom Disease (WED) Foundation is committed to providing you with current scientifically based information to help you diagnose new patients and manage their care over time.
At www.willis-ekbom.org, you will find information on:
- Diagnosing Willis-Ekbom disease (also known as restless legs syndrome) and managing treatment using the 2013 WED/RLS Treatment Algorithm.
- Keeping current on disease management strategies through our WED/RLS Medical Bulletin (available to Foundation Members, join today) developed by the Foundation’s Medical Advisory Board.
- Learning more about treatment of special situations/populations (See our Handouts on Depression, Pregnancy, Children & Adolescents, Surgery available to Foundation Members, join today!)
- Joining our network of WED/RLS treatment providers by printing, completing and returning this form or filling in this form online and emailing it to email@example.com
- Becoming recognized as a WED/RLS clinical expert through our Quality Care Program
All of our educational materials are available in both electronic and print versions and are developed by clinical experts who are members of our Medical Advisory Board.
The WED Foundation lists clinical trial opportunities on our website and in our quarterly newsletter, NightWalkers. If you would like to include a study in our listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free; however, studies must have IRB approval to be listed. View clinical trials.
The WED Foundation also partners with the Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) to provide access to WED/RLS clinical trial information through SearchClinicalTrials.org.