Healthcare Provider Information
The Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation is committed to providing you with current scientifically based information to help you diagnose new patients and manage their care over time.
At www.rls.org, you will find information on:
- Diagnosing restless legs syndrome and managing treatment using the 2013 RLS Treatment Algorithm.
- Keeping current on disease management strategies through our RLS Medical Bulletin (available to Foundation Members, join today) developed by the Foundation’s Medical Advisory Board.
- Learning more about treatment of special situations/populations (See our Handouts on Depression, Pregnancy, Children & Adolescents, Surgery available to Foundation Members, join today!)
- Joining our network of RLS treatment providers by completing this this form online
- Becoming recognized as an RLS clinical expert through our Quality Care Program
All of our educational materials are available in both electronic and print versions and are developed by clinical experts who are members of our Medical Advisory Board.
The RLS Foundation lists clinical trial opportunities on our website and in our quarterly newsletter, NightWalkers. If you would like to include a study in our listing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free; however, studies must have IRB approval to be listed. View clinical trials.
The RLS Foundation also partners with the Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) to provide access to RLS clinical trial information through SearchClinicalTrials.org.